In This Month’s Paris Insights Newsletter:
When Saint-Germain-des-Prés Was the Center of the World

Facebook Twitter Linkedin

Eglise Saint-Germain-des-Prés
Photo by Howard Morland

From 1945 to 1950, the area bounded roughly by the River Seine to the north, rues du Vieux-Colombier and Saint-Sulpice to the south, rue des Saint-Pères to the west, and rues Mazarine and de l’Ancienne-Comédie to the east was the center of creative and intellectual effervescence that captured the attention of much of Europe and the United States. Our feature article in this month’s Paris Insights newsletter explores this phenomenon and recalls some of the people who were in the forefront of this original movement.

Access to the newsletter is by paid subscription. Click here to view the newsletter announcement. Click here to enter a subscription.

Bonne Lecture!

* * * * * * *

Like our blog? Join us on Facebook!

Comments are closed.